Sublime/Unreleased lyrics/ content

Hey Matt, i've been reading through the answers on this page and  must say first if all that they are pretty awesome and cleared up a lot of my questions on my favorite band, so thank you for taking the time to offer your expertise and knowledge on the subject.

Now, my question is somewhat speculative, but not completely, and I apologize if you have answered something similar. I know the self titled had been recently competed before Bradley's death and that second hand smoke along with everything under the sun had some unfinished content as well. However do you know if Bradley had already begin working on their next album, in terms of lyrics or even experimental songs? Mostly however lyrics. If so, do you think they would ever be released by the Nowell estate or even performed by SWR?

Nothing Brad wrote will be released as a SWR song, this I know.

However, there were many songs that never got to the S/T or Second Hand Smoke album that are out there. Do you have the Box Set? There's tracks like Mic Control, Angelo, 89 Vision, etc. Do you have other unofficial albums such as Pure Anus, Black Album (I & II), Psycho Semantic Police, etc?

If you only have the 4 or 5 studio albums, you're barely scratching the surface. If you know everything that's mentioned in Rewind Selector, then you're getting there.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, email me and perhaps we can open up some new music doors for you.

Sorry for the delay in response -- I was in Brazil.

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.