Sublime/Live track from DVD

Stand by your Van wasn't my first Sublime cd but it stayed in my car cd player for a year and was an odd creature comfort after my marriage fell apart.  On Don''t push track one I believe he says 'ain't no wife noi where' while lyric pages say live - wife is appropriate and significant to me.

Wanted to point out and you probably already know about the hour plus live track on the Sublime - Stories, Tales, Lies & Exaggerations DVD.  Go to the bonus materials then interview sections and scroll and click on the cigar.  I love this almost as much as the stand by your van album.

5000 g - peace and unity...Joe

Thanks for the information. I was aware and in fact I had found that audio via a different method. I was ripping the disc to make a copy so I could play the copy and leave the original in good condition. I noticed the extra audio files and listened. The Asbury Park audio is great.

Have a good Sunday,

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.