Sublime/Brad and The Grateful Dead

Todd wrote at 2016-02-23 18:19:20
Andy, I do not think Brad's statement was directed to you. When I first heard it I thought he said "Hippie F*cks" ( plural ) and I still think the way he said it meant Hippie's in general.

Again it did not make sense till I read your bio of him at UCSC.

Thanks again,

Todd

timmymart2005@gmail.com wrote at 2016-02-29 02:18:14
Andy,

I think it's pretty safe to say you were Brad's favorite all time Dead Head Hippie F*ck and he did dedicate that performance of Scarlet Begonias to you.

I just noticed your picture is in the liner notes of Robbin the Hood. Now that's what I call being tight with the band.

Take care,

Todd

Sublime

Andy Hill