Sublime/Sinsemilla 86 96 CD 1st press?

Matrix number scan
Matrix number scan  

Flyer scan
Flyer scan  
Hi Matt,

I bought this CD about a year and a half ago and think it may be a first pressing.  I've scanned the front, back, CD front, and the CD Hub matrix.  If you need these scans let me know and I will send them.  The CD came with a little mini flyer for a Sublime show in Honalulu on Nov 23rd.  I also have a sublime T-Shirt with the same flyer image on it and don't know if that is original too.  The little mini flyer is about 2 1/2 inches by 4 inches.  I scanned the flyer on a red backround so that the white areas wouldn't mesh with a white backround of my scanner flatbed.  I'll take a pic of the shirt.  Just wanted to get some thoughts with the info I am providing here in this question.  Again, I can send scans of the CD and CD matrix numbers.  Thanks for any help on this.

Hi Roberto,

The CD didn't have a mini flyer in you mean it was a packaged deal from the purchase?

The CD doesn't have multiple presses to my knowledge, just one pressing of 1000 or so bootlegs. The disc itself should have a "rubadub blender" image, as well as the wingdings strips that you might know from the spine of the first pressing 40oz to Freedom. The cover is the same as the Jah Won't Pay the Bills cassette, green with a photo of Lou and Toby.

I'm not sure what, if any question you have, but if I missed anything, let me know.

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.