Sublime/just asking for credit

Question
Much respect for your knowledge, but don't claim ". I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview."  

You forgot to mention the original author of that cd, and the original mixer, was me, helta.  I was the one that started that. I'm really not looking for serious credit, but don't pretend you came up with the idea.

Answer
Glad you found me. I've been looking for you for 16 years. You're mentioned in the text supplement and even many answers as the creator and full credit is always given.

Email me at mdmaguirespam AT Comcast DOT net and I can talk further offline.

Matt

EDIT:
From the opening paragraph of every copy of Rewind Selector out there:
"Rewind Selector is more of a project than a bootleg. It began in the 90s by a guy who went by the moniker heLTa on the Sublime board at www.skunk.com."

Sublime

Matt Maguire