Sublime/Summertime 1997 Matted Poster

Question
QUESTION: SUBLIME - Summertime 1997 Poster - Is this poster still for sale?

ANSWER: If you can find it for sale from a collector sure. No link was included so I'm not sure what you're talking about if you are referring to one specifically.

Matt

QUESTION: I was interested in the Summer 1997 Poster and specifically the one showing in the picture. There is history with that poster for me, I believe that this one once belonged to me over a decade ago. Really would love to track it down and buy It. Any information you have would be awesome. And thank you for your time

Answer
There's no picture included with your question. However, if you want a copy of this it is available on Amazon for cheap. It's not part of the limited official print, though.

Otherwise I'd recommend eBay to get an original copy. Set up an automatic search and eBay will email you when one shows up for sale.

The artist's name is Marco Almera and the piece was done posthostumously (1997).

Matt  

Sublime

Matt Maguire