I am able to answer many questions concerning Sublime's history, members, songs, albums, bootlegs, and lyrics. I would love to research for any questions that I cannot answer.
I own and am extremely familiar with every official Sublime album, including:
* 40 Oz. To Freedom.
* Robbin' The Hood.
* Second-Hand Smoke.
* Stand By Your Van.
* Sublime Acoustic: Bradley Nowell & Friends.
* Everything Under The Sun
I am also very familiar with much of Sublime's involvement in other media, such as:
* Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations (Documentary DVD).
* Sublime's Brad Nowell : Crazy Fool (Rare biographical book).
* Sublime Home Video (Includes 7 Music Videos).
* Numerous live concerts on video.
I am a serious collector of Sublime memorabilia and rarities. My collection includes:
* Original Skunk pressing of 40 Oz. To Freedom, featuring the rare tracks Get Out and Rawhide
* Original Skunk pressing of Robbin' The Hood, featuring the rare track Farther I Go
* Sinsemilla 86-96 (pressed by Discos La Revancha)
* Hollywood Swingers (pressed by Toughstick Records)
* Living In A Boring Nation (rare Australian 5-song Skunk EP)
I actively participate and contribute in numerous Sublime events on the internet, including:
* Knowledge and ownership of every rare Sublime song and album which were previously featured for download on SublimeArchive.com.
* Active membership with the SublimeSpot.com message boards and forums.
I am also very familiar with the music of several bands who are closely related to Sublime, including Slightly Stoopid, The Ziggens, and the Juice Bros.