Sugar Gliders/I have a mean female sugar glider

M3gatr0n wrote at 2013-02-05 20:18:23
Just wanted to chime in, I know where she saw, or at least where, the thumb in the mouth trick. If you go to, there are videos. One in particular says if you've got a biter, you should put your thumb in, upside down, so that the nail is on the sharper teeth...I've never been able to bring myself to do this, considering how sharp my Khaleesi's teeth are.

I've had my 2 female gliders for about 8 months now, and feel like some days I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I know you feel some shame for what you did, but admiting you messed up and trying to fix it is really all you can ask of yourself.

In solidarity,

Sugar Gliders

Voodoo Moon Gliders

Basic Glider Ownership Inquiry ~ Proper Care & Nutrition ~ Cage Display / Set Up ~ Cage Sanitation ~ Bonding Issues ~ Glider Communication ~ Pros & Cons of Ownership ~ Glider Resource & Referrals

I have owned Sugar Gliders for many years now, and though I only breed them as a hobby I have done extensive research on their peculiarities. As a hobby breeder I spend a large amount of time with each of the gliders I own.. We have some of the most affectionate Gliders I have personally ever seen due in part to the time and dedication our family puts into their care. I study them nightly & have come to learn so much about them. I also aid in the private rescue of unwanted gliders in my state & have successfully rehabilitated many of them, enabling them to be placed into new homes.

I am a former Surgical Veterinarian Technician & have extensive exotic, wild & domestic animal experience in my background.