Sugar Gliders/sugar glider ear mites?

Penny wrote at 2013-10-19 22:58:06
What ever your concern is regarding ear mites or ear problems please try the natural route first. There are some great natural ear cleaners out there that will not strip the ear canal of the good bacteria that is necessary to keep mites away.  I use a natural ear cleaner from pet-plicity.

Lynr99 wrote at 2013-10-26 14:46:15
Hello. This question is close to my heart and have included a fascinating post including video here http://life-plicity.com/ear-mites-and-why-to-use-a-good-dog-ear-cleaner/

My dogs were plagued with these pesky little critters. I know the question relates to a cat but the same principles are here.  I was under the vet with my dogs and the situation got worse and after reading the post I can see why.  Thank you

Sugar Gliders

Amber Barrett