Sugar Gliders/introducing

We have a male glider who is 3 1/2 yrs old who recently lost his female partner. He previously had been with other gliders in his past while with a different owner and never attempted to breed and still hasn't. He is not neutered though.  We have a friend wanting to give us her 2 gliders so he isn't alone, one is a female and the other is a male, the male is neutered ,The girl is 1 and the boy is 2 1/2 yrs old.  We have read up on how to introduce them and all but do we need to be concerned about the 2 males fighting or should they be ok since on is neutered????

It is typically suggested to neuter all males to prevent any fighting. It's possible that your current male is sterile, but that doesn't mean that he won't have the testosterone. Males are also more prone to fight when there is a female involved. It's my advice to have your male neutered, to be on the safe side.  

Sugar Gliders

Jen Souza

I can answer pretty much any questions about sugar gliders, ranging from dietary and housing needs, to breeding/pregnancy, as well as bonding and and common health problems.

I have been working with, researching, and breeding sugar gliders for about ten years. I also had a book available at one point in time. I also help administrate one of the largest help groups on Facebook for sugar gliders, and answer questions there on a daily basis.

Sugar Mountain's Sugar Glider Guide.

Years of research and ownership, as well as keeping up on current trends in care.

I have had a multitude of clients over the years, and still have several people who I help on a regular basis. I help administrate one of the largest, if not the largest, sugar glider help groups on Facebook.