Sugar Gliders/Help pls

Question
I recently adopted a 7 year old sugar glider. I was taken care of her before that though. Today I saw her acting very weird besides that she was awake this morning she was hanging on the side of the cage barely moving for like an hour she was very calm and docile. Do you have any idea what could be wrong with her? My defenses serious? Please advise. Thank you in advance

Answer
Gliders sometime do this, and just kind of zone out. It often happens just after waking up, especially if something has startled them awake such as a loud noise, the vacuum, etc. Is she acting normal now, and otherwise to this? Eating and drinking fine?

A one off time like this wouldn't worry me. If it keeps happening I would definitely get her into the vet to be safe.  

Sugar Gliders

Jen Souza