Suicide Prevention/obsessive compulsive disorder and feeling worthless

V wrote at 2014-10-05 05:26:38
I just want to let you know I feel a lot like you do and you're not the only person in the world, although I know it may seem like that at times. When I say I feel a lot like you this is regarding ocd, annoying people and how I think it would be better if I wasn't around, even if it was just that I had my own place. I know this is only down to my ocd. Please know though that this isn't the case and is more your ocd that is making you feel like that because it is hard.  I also have ocd with washing but little other things too. You did say that you think you may have more then ocd but from this can be other things like feeling low. Of course I don't know if that is the only thing. I've been feeling low because things changed and the help I was getting stopped as I've moved but the help I was getting was really good and that was cbt, I would look into it as it helps with ocd loads. Also, there are helpful ocd websites like ocd action.

Suicide Prevention

Rachel Hurst