Suicide Prevention/attempted suicide

Question
one of my friends keeps trying to kill himself because of his family abusing him. I've been trying to tell him that he has friends that care about him, but he doesn't trust anyone and doesn't want help. He said that if I get help for him, than he is more likely to kill himself, I've tried to talk him out of it but its not working (he's 12) what do I do?!!

Answer
Hello Beth!  If your friend's family is abusing him the authorities need to know.  Is there a teacher you trust that you can talk to?  Or some person in authority that will help.  In the meantime turn to the one authority who will never betray you and who wants to listen.  God is always listening and He loves you and so do I.  Let me know if I can do more.  I will be praying.

Sincerely,

Lynne

Suicide Prevention

Lynne Luckett