Suicide Prevention/Is it wrong

Question
Well the way I see life is if you get get a well paid job or a step forward then you are going to spend you time living on government benefits,

I am 20 year old male I have dyslexic and ADHD, I am shit at English and cant force on everything that is not entertaining for me meaning even when I got a job I cant hold it

I got kicked out by my dad at 16, got kicked out of school with no qualifications, right now I am living on hand outs from the government I really see no way for myself to get any where good in live, to not worry about anything to gave that good job,

If I cant get the life I want to live no matter what I do, what is the point living a life that cant take me anywhere where I don't have the money some times to pay for Gas so I have to boil pots where some times the power cuts out and I have to sit in darkness for a few days till I get my next handout

With that being said I have come with the plan by my 22ed birthday
1 year a 20days days from now, if I am still living on benefit with no way out I am going to kill myself by taking 50 painkiller MDMA and drinking 2bottles of vodka

Answer
Yes 'Tom'.. It's wrong. It's wrong because it doesn't bring answers. It doesn't solve anything. It only causes more pain and turmoil than it's possible to imagine.. to others and to yourself.

I have just returned from London. Having tyrouble with my keygboard but will write to you later this arv. Meanile would you mind emailing me a one liner on Future-breeze@live.com.au and we can talk properly from there. Please don't despair because we can and will sort things out!
Big hug,
bye for now, xoRachel

Suicide Prevention

Rachel Hurst