Suicide Prevention/more issues

Question
hello again rachel.
you may remember me talking about a string fence that some mail carriers would knock down in order to just walk on our grass like they owned it. my dad finally stopped using it, and i had been doing much better. but recently, i've noticed some of our plants in pots have been moved around. i figured it was the mail carrier making a clear way for his precious walking path. eventually, i put that to rest as well. my very latest problem has been two plants in pots on top of the curve near our drive way. as i remembered they were in the mid section of the area. they seemed to be moved to the far right. i tried to set them back to where they were. things were fine for a couple of days, until i noticed the plants were obviously moved a little. i know the plants weren't where i left them. again, i think the mail carrier is just clearing his pathway and being very disrespectful to our property. i told myself i was going to spy on our mail carriers to find out which one is moving the plants. i got cold feet and i even moved the plants a little out of his way. i haven't bother to look outside, since i would be very deeply upset if i actually saw the mail carrier in action. i'm trying to get this problem out of my mind. mentally i just feel weak and easily pushed around, like i can't even stand up for myself. i know you have some great pointers. thank you very much for your time friend.

Answer
Accept no nonsense!
Accept no nonsense!  
Dear Greg,

If I were you I would not hestitate to set up a reliable suveilance camera outside your house, with a wide range of visibility so that it can catch the culprit in action. You may have to invest some time going through footage that is mundane, but if your suspicions are correct you are sure to catch the culprit in action, even if you fast forward the footage until you get to the exciting part.

This man has no business moving your plants, or touching any of your property without a valid reason or permission from you or your father.

By taking this pro-active action you will find you feel more confident and in control of what is happening in your environment.

Once you have found a camera and installed it, you should be able to relax and put your mind to other matters. It is important that you stay mentally active and distract yourself from worrying about that which you have no control over for the time being. As soon as you have proof on camera, you will be in a strong position to go to the police with your evidence and have this man arrested for his illegal activities.

You could either buy a camera new if you can afford it or second hand if not. You may find one on ebay or your local paper. It is also worthwhile asking your local police station if they could lend you a camera and help you to set it up for the purpose of catching the mailman in action. I'm sure they will be able to help you or at least point you in the right direction and give advice on this matter.

Best of luck. Let me know how it goes!

:-)

Suicide Prevention

Rachel Hurst