Surfing & Windsurfing/WINDSURFERS

Mike wrote at 2014-07-28 14:52:52
Check out this site

http://www.larsonsport.com/index.php/summer-1/windsurf/oldwindsurfingparts.html

Surfing & Windsurfing

Patrick Dean

Windsurfing expert. 25+ years windsurfing experience. I can give advice about learning to windsurf, the best places to learn and the best equipment to learn on. I can also offer advice on what equipment to purchase based on your skill level, weight and sailing location. Ask me before you buy. The boards made in the last 5 or 6 years are so much easier to sail and learn on. An advance word of advice: stay away from buying old boards unless you know exactly what you are buying and know that all parts are there. I get so many questions about how to set up old boards that usually end up being broken or missing parts and it is impossible to buy parts for these old boards. Remember, it is impossible to find parts for old boards. Try not to buy a board that is more than 5 or 6 years old. As boards age they begin to absorb water. Once that occurs the board is toast and it happens with a lot of boards over 10 years old. When you ask questions, please let me know what part of the world you are from so I can tailor the advice to your location. DO NOT ASK ME WHERE TO GET PARTS DO NOT ASK ME WHERE TO GET PARTS

I have been windsurfing for over 25 years.

School of hard waves :-)