Surfing & Windsurfing/W.A.V.E. Hollow surfboard

Hi. I recently got a W.A.V.E. Hollow surfboard. It is blue, had the fin and sticker and only cosmetic damage-no dings or cracks. I think with a little effort it could easily be restored. My question is how much do you think it is worth restored? Also any advice about how to restore it?  Thanks.

Hey Amanda,

I would have no idea of the worth/value of the board or on how to restore the board. I am a windsurfer and don't surf so don't really deal with glass boards.

I would suggest that you take it to you local surf shops for the best advice.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Keep on surfing,

Surfing & Windsurfing

I have 26 years experience windsurfing and can answer many questions regarding technique for all levels, equipment rigging, how to go fast, some tricks, and where to sail in your area. I can also provide many links to info regarding travel, gear, and how-to`s. For those looking for older parts or general info regarding older equipment, I can usually help.

26 years windsurfing throughout many parts of the USA & Canada.

Number one expert at