Surfing & Windsurfing/W.A.V.E. Hollow surfboard

Question
Hi. I recently got a W.A.V.E. Hollow surfboard. It is blue, had the fin and sticker and only cosmetic damage-no dings or cracks. I think with a little effort it could easily be restored. My question is how much do you think it is worth restored? Also any advice about how to restore it?  Thanks.

Answer
Hey Amanda,

I would have no idea of the worth/value of the board or on how to restore the board. I am a windsurfer and don't surf so don't really deal with glass boards.

I would suggest that you take it to you local surf shops for the best advice.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Keep on surfing,
Windlover

Surfing & Windsurfing

Windlover