Surfing & Windsurfing/O'Brien Sesation wiiiindsurfer

Question
Like Anne, I inherited an old Sensation that has been sitting out behind the garage for years. I think I have all the parts but don't see how the mast is stepped onto the board. Do you have any schematics or pictures that would show the board rigged in close ups?

Thanks

Answer
Hey Chuck,

I don't have any pics or schematics for rigging your board. I don't remember exactly how your rig connected to the board. If you could send a picture of the top of the board and the mast base, I could explain how to attach it. As for rigging the sail, your best source would be to put 'rigging a windsurfer' into any search engine for plenty of info and videos.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,
Windlover

Surfing & Windsurfing

Windlover