Surfing & Windsurfing/O'Brien Sesation wiiiindsurfer

Like Anne, I inherited an old Sensation that has been sitting out behind the garage for years. I think I have all the parts but don't see how the mast is stepped onto the board. Do you have any schematics or pictures that would show the board rigged in close ups?

Hey Chuck,

I don't have any pics or schematics for rigging your board. I don't remember exactly how your rig connected to the board. If you could send a picture of the top of the board and the mast base, I could explain how to attach it. As for rigging the sail, your best source would be to put 'rigging a windsurfer' into any search engine for plenty of info and videos.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,

Surfing & Windsurfing

I have 26 years experience windsurfing and can answer many questions regarding technique for all levels, equipment rigging, how to go fast, some tricks, and where to sail in your area. I can also provide many links to info regarding travel, gear, and how-to`s. For those looking for older parts or general info regarding older equipment, I can usually help.

26 years windsurfing throughout many parts of the USA & Canada.

Number one expert at