Surfing & Windsurfing/Windsurfer mast nut

Looking for a Attachment bolt (donut) to attach sail to old windsurfer one design board    It has plastic donut about 2 1/2" in diameter and a approx 5/16" bolt that cinches the mast base down to the board.   Any Idea wher to get one?     Chris

Hey Chris,

Finding a mast base to fit your board will not be an easy task. Parts for those old Windsurfer brand boards are rare and difficult to find. I would recommend searching eBay using windsurf, windsurfer, and windsurfing separately. Also do the same on Craigslist under sporting goods. You might also try 70's 80's Windsurfer mast base in search engines. You might hit on some ads for older gear.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,

Surfing & Windsurfing

I have 26 years experience windsurfing and can answer many questions regarding technique for all levels, equipment rigging, how to go fast, some tricks, and where to sail in your area. I can also provide many links to info regarding travel, gear, and how-to`s. For those looking for older parts or general info regarding older equipment, I can usually help.

26 years windsurfing throughout many parts of the USA & Canada.

Number one expert at