Surfing & Windsurfing/BIC windsurfing mast base

Image of mast track
Image of mast track  

Image of mast track
Image of mast track  
I just picked up an older BIC sailboard and I'm looking for a mast base for it. I've searched images but I can't find one. By looking at the images would you be able to know the approx. age of the board and the type of mast system that I can use to help me make queries?

From what I can tell, your board is from the late eighties. Finding a base to match your board will be very difficult to find as it is proprietary to that board. You might try to contact Bic windsurfing to see of they might be able to help. Other sources are possibly eBay or Craigslist. But to be honest with you, you may just have a Stand Up Paddle board.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,

Surfing & Windsurfing

I have 26 years experience windsurfing and can answer many questions regarding technique for all levels, equipment rigging, how to go fast, some tricks, and where to sail in your area. I can also provide many links to info regarding travel, gear, and how-to`s. For those looking for older parts or general info regarding older equipment, I can usually help.

26 years windsurfing throughout many parts of the USA & Canada.

Number one expert at