Surfing & Windsurfing/BIC windsurfing mast base

Question
Image of mast track
Image of mast track  

Image of mast track
Image of mast track  
I just picked up an older BIC sailboard and I'm looking for a mast base for it. I've searched images but I can't find one. By looking at the images would you be able to know the approx. age of the board and the type of mast system that I can use to help me make queries?

Thanks!

Answer
Sue,

From what I can tell, your board is from the late eighties. Finding a base to match your board will be very difficult to find as it is proprietary to that board. You might try to contact Bic windsurfing to see of they might be able to help. Other sources are possibly eBay or Craigslist. But to be honest with you, you may just have a Stand Up Paddle board.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,
Windlover

Surfing & Windsurfing

Windlover