Surfing & Windsurfing/Fix box type for Curtis Hawk Freestyle sailboard

Question
I just picked up an older sailboard, Curtis Hawk Freestyle sailboard. It is missing the fin box and fin. Would you know where I can buy a fix box for it? What type of fin box does it take?

Thanks.

Answer
Sue,

That old of board most likely took an A Box type fin. Other names for the same we're US Box and Chinook box. For ease of finding what you need, just search the internet for A Box fins and boxes. There are online surf and windsurfing shops that have boxes and fins available.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,
Windlover

Surfing & Windsurfing

Windlover