Surfing & Windsurfing/Very Old VINTA 360 Sport Mast Track broken

I have a very old (80's?) VINTA 360 Sport windsurfer and the recessed part of the sliding mast track, which the bottom of the mast foot would slot/clip into, is cracked.
Is it possible to remove and replace the entire sliding mast track mechanism with a more modern one?

Hey Gordon,

Another sliding mast track would work but the key part would be the fit. Most built in tracks are about the same depth and width, but lengths can vary as each board maker designed their own. If you find one that fits width and length, you should be able to drill holes in the track to match your track holes. If you find something that will work, you may have to change the connection on the bottom of your mast base to match the new track ( usually some type of pin). Google adjustable mast tracks for pics, info, and possible parts.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,

Surfing & Windsurfing

I have 26 years experience windsurfing and can answer many questions regarding technique for all levels, equipment rigging, how to go fast, some tricks, and where to sail in your area. I can also provide many links to info regarding travel, gear, and how-to`s. For those looking for older parts or general info regarding older equipment, I can usually help.

26 years windsurfing throughout many parts of the USA & Canada.

Number one expert at