Surfing & Windsurfing/Mistral Tarifa - Need Parts

Question
Hello - can you tell me where I might find some parts for a Mistral Tarifa sail board?  Specifically, the dagger board and structure that screws up into the board.  Thanks.

Answer
Wow,  I had a Tarifa many many years ago.  Unfortunately parts are extremely scarce.  They come up once in a blue moon on ebay but not available anywhere at all now.  I used to tape the bottom of the board over the daggerboard area with plastic mylar shipping tape and use it without the daggerboard as it is much faster without it.

Surfing & Windsurfing

Patrick Dean