Surfing & Windsurfing/Need a fin for a mistral pandera 3.53

My son was given a Mistral Pandera windsurfer, everything is in good condition except it needs a new tail fin. I need help knowing what type of fin to buy (from what I can tell there are different types of fin boxes, but I don't know what I have) and a place to buy it from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Joe,

You need to look for "A box" or US box type fins. See the link below for an example.

You can find them on eBay for a much better price. Just search windsurf fins.

For the Pandera you will need to look for a fin at least 12"-15" and could go up to about 20".

Hope this helps.

Keep on sailing,

Surfing & Windsurfing

I have 26 years experience windsurfing and can answer many questions regarding technique for all levels, equipment rigging, how to go fast, some tricks, and where to sail in your area. I can also provide many links to info regarding travel, gear, and how-to`s. For those looking for older parts or general info regarding older equipment, I can usually help.

26 years windsurfing throughout many parts of the USA & Canada.

Number one expert at