Surfing & Windsurfing/Need a fin for a mistral pandera 3.53

Question
My son was given a Mistral Pandera windsurfer, everything is in good condition except it needs a new tail fin. I need help knowing what type of fin to buy (from what I can tell there are different types of fin boxes, but I don't know what I have) and a place to buy it from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

Answer
Hey Joe,

You need to look for "A box" or US box type fins. See the link below for an example.

http://www.windance.com/MFC-2K-Fin-21cm-US-Box-WSWF376721US/

You can find them on eBay for a much better price. Just search windsurf fins.

For the Pandera you will need to look for a fin at least 12"-15" and could go up to about 20".

Hope this helps.

Keep on sailing,
Windlover

Surfing & Windsurfing

Windlover