Surfing & Windsurfing/Sail compatibility

Question
I'm looking at an FS Axxis 270 board, but it has no sail. Can't find anything specific...are there any sails/booms that would work?

Answer
Hey Dave,

That board should be able to handle a 7.5 down to 5.0. It is a medium to medium high wind board. Very difficult to rope start.

Just about any type of sail will work, it depends on the type of sailing you plan to be doing. Try to find no camber sails or sails with 1-2 cambers for recreational sailing. Sails with 3-4 cambers are race sails and are more difficult to rig and sail.

I see you are in Washington, I am too. I have some sails available. Send me a ? and make it private if you are interested.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,
Windlover

Surfing & Windsurfing

Windlover