Surfing & Windsurfing/f2 strato

I also have an f2 strato and 3 sails of varying sizes.  i know absolutely nothing about the sport. costal sail power foil 3.9.  mistral sloman. costal sails power speed 5.0. i inherited these and would like to sell them and get them to someone who would appreciate them.  we tried to use them at one point but there is no wind where we live. Can you give me a ball park price on this old equipment. I know condition makes a differernce.  i just want to post them on ebay or craigslist.  

Hey Tara,

That older equipment of yours probably doesn't have much resale value. I would try Craigslist starting at $100 but don't be surprised if you get an offer of $50 or less. ebay works sometimes but you have to state that "local" sales only as shipping would cost more than the gear is worth.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,

Surfing & Windsurfing

I have 26 years experience windsurfing and can answer many questions regarding technique for all levels, equipment rigging, how to go fast, some tricks, and where to sail in your area. I can also provide many links to info regarding travel, gear, and how-to`s. For those looking for older parts or general info regarding older equipment, I can usually help.

26 years windsurfing throughout many parts of the USA & Canada.

Number one expert at