Surfing & Windsurfing/tencate windsurf board

Hello, I have a TC windsurf board and sail with Gaastra harness, straps, etc. I think I bought it in the late 80s. Only used it a few times. Re-located and it has been in storage for quite some time now. My question is about how much should I sell it for? I believe its 11' board, molded plastic?, says Sprinter made in spain on it. Boom is aluminum. Thank you in advance for your time.

Hey Mimi,

Best you could probably get for everything is maybe $100-125. Advertise as a Stand Up Paddle board with a sail. Very outdated and not too many buyers for a rig that old. Don't turn down any offers you may end up storing it for quite some time. Best of luck with your sale.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,

Surfing & Windsurfing

I have 26 years experience windsurfing and can answer many questions regarding technique for all levels, equipment rigging, how to go fast, some tricks, and where to sail in your area. I can also provide many links to info regarding travel, gear, and how-to`s. For those looking for older parts or general info regarding older equipment, I can usually help.

26 years windsurfing throughout many parts of the USA & Canada.

Number one expert at