Surfing & Windsurfing/tencate windsurf board

Question
Hello, I have a TC windsurf board and sail with Gaastra harness, straps, etc. I think I bought it in the late 80s. Only used it a few times. Re-located and it has been in storage for quite some time now. My question is about how much should I sell it for? I believe its 11' board, molded plastic?, says Sprinter made in spain on it. Boom is aluminum. Thank you in advance for your time.

Answer
Hey Mimi,

Best you could probably get for everything is maybe $100-125. Advertise as a Stand Up Paddle board with a sail. Very outdated and not too many buyers for a rig that old. Don't turn down any offers you may end up storing it for quite some time. Best of luck with your sale.

Hope this helps.
Keep on sailing,
Windlover

Surfing & Windsurfing

Windlover