Suzuki/1985 sj410 swap to 16v 1.6

Question
I have swapped everything from a 1.6l 16v chevy tracker into a 1985 sj410. Motor, Trans, Cpu, Fuse block, Fuse box, Fuel tank and pump all went in.  My question is this.  I'm at a standstill on the wiring to power and ground the CPU. I need to know which wires are essential to give me the power to the engine and I have removed almost all the wires I KNOW I will not use. I need to know which wires I absolutely need to make this thing run?  Any help will be appreciated. And I know this is a doozie.

Answer
I've never done that swap and the only thing I can tell you is to do what I would do.
I would get complete factory wiring diagrams for both vehicles, and determine first what kind of power, grounds and other connections need to exist and continue until you have a list of each kind of connection the 1.6 motor and injection requires.
Then I would look at all the existing wires to see what you have that will work.  Then, I would determine what I have to do to supply/fabricate any additional connections.
It's long and slow.
An alternative would be to go to a company like "Trail Tough" and ask if they have any instructions/procedures worked up that they would be willing to supply for a price.
if you're good at learning systems etc, you can go it on your own.
otherwise, look around for help - there are kits/ instructions for sale.  

Suzuki

David Scott