Suzuki/1985 sj410 swap to 16v 1.6

I have swapped everything from a 1.6l 16v chevy tracker into a 1985 sj410. Motor, Trans, Cpu, Fuse block, Fuse box, Fuel tank and pump all went in.  My question is this.  I'm at a standstill on the wiring to power and ground the CPU. I need to know which wires are essential to give me the power to the engine and I have removed almost all the wires I KNOW I will not use. I need to know which wires I absolutely need to make this thing run?  Any help will be appreciated. And I know this is a doozie.

I've never done that swap and the only thing I can tell you is to do what I would do.
I would get complete factory wiring diagrams for both vehicles, and determine first what kind of power, grounds and other connections need to exist and continue until you have a list of each kind of connection the 1.6 motor and injection requires.
Then I would look at all the existing wires to see what you have that will work.  Then, I would determine what I have to do to supply/fabricate any additional connections.
It's long and slow.
An alternative would be to go to a company like "Trail Tough" and ask if they have any instructions/procedures worked up that they would be willing to supply for a price.
if you're good at learning systems etc, you can go it on your own.
otherwise, look around for help - there are kits/ instructions for sale.  

David Scott

Questions regarding the advisability of different kinds of modifications to Samurai/Sidekick/Tracker for various kinds of off-road usage. IF IT'S NOT A SAMURAI/SIDEKICK/TRACKER, I MAY ENTIRELY AT MY OPTION, MAKE A GENERALIZED STAB AT THE ANSWER, BUT WHEN YOU ASK NON-SAMURAI SORT OF STUFF, REMEMBER THAT i'M NO LONGER IN A FIELD I KNOW WELL, AND SOME OF MY RESPONSES WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE OTHER THAN GENERAL INFO. The last Suzuki motorcycle I've had any experience with is a 1966 X-6, when I owned it in 1967.

I've been a professional mechanic for over thirty five years, live in the center of the Rocky Mountains, and have been active in exploring the old mining/4wd roads for decades. I've specific experience with Samurai modification, because that's my personal vehicle.

Thirty five years of advanced, intensive classes for experienced professionals only. Manufacturer seminars and training classes averaging four to six weeks per year. I'm now a professional heavy duty fleet mechanic, and no longer deal with issues such as MIL (check engine) lights, and electronics issues on late Suzukis such as Vitara.