Suzuki/Completely dead Sammy

Question
I have a 1988 Samurai that died on me on the far corner of the ranch. I had hit a large bump at a pretty good clip. It ran fine until I shut it off 10 min later.  Then it was completely dead. Rats are a problem as their favorite pastime is to chew wires and they must have had a blast. There is no power coming into the fuse box. I found a wiring diagram on the net and it shows a white/yellow wire that is fusable - where is the fuse? Hopefully it is that simple. Any other thoughts? I just need the engine to work, it has no doors, windshield or need for turn signals/lights etc.

Answer
Fusible refers to a wire that is itself the fuse and melts if the current is excessive.  It's an Asian vehicle thing that domestic manufacturers are not fond of.
If necessary, run a temporary wire to see if that helps.
I live in the high Colorado mountains, and my Sammy is under a couple of feet of snow, so I can't go look at it to see if I can find it.
usually fusible links are located at the battery.
Get back to me again if the problem persists.

Suzuki

David Scott