Suzuki/Water from silencer

I have seen some times water drops from the exhaust pipe of  running car. Why please explain. I am from Pakistan.

Gasoline is a Hydrocarbon. (hydro-water carbon-carbon)
When it burns inside the engine one of the things it makes is water, usually in the form of water vapor.
Just as water can condense on a cold beverage glass, if there is any water vapor in the air, water vapor in the exhaust can condense on the inside of the exhaust when it is not yet hot, and thus you will occasionally see water drip from the exhaust.  When the air temperature is below 0 degrees C, sometimes the vapor will be seen as a cloud of white while the vehicle is warming up.

David Scott

Questions regarding the advisability of different kinds of modifications to Samurai/Sidekick/Tracker for various kinds of off-road usage. IF IT'S NOT A SAMURAI/SIDEKICK/TRACKER, I MAY ENTIRELY AT MY OPTION, MAKE A GENERALIZED STAB AT THE ANSWER, BUT WHEN YOU ASK NON-SAMURAI SORT OF STUFF, REMEMBER THAT i'M NO LONGER IN A FIELD I KNOW WELL, AND SOME OF MY RESPONSES WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE OTHER THAN GENERAL INFO. The last Suzuki motorcycle I've had any experience with is a 1966 X-6, when I owned it in 1967.

I've been a professional mechanic for over thirty five years, live in the center of the Rocky Mountains, and have been active in exploring the old mining/4wd roads for decades. I've specific experience with Samurai modification, because that's my personal vehicle.

Thirty five years of advanced, intensive classes for experienced professionals only. Manufacturer seminars and training classes averaging four to six weeks per year. I'm now a professional heavy duty fleet mechanic, and no longer deal with issues such as MIL (check engine) lights, and electronics issues on late Suzukis such as Vitara.