Suzuki/Vehicle performance monitoring, diagnostics and tuning

I own a Suzuki Alto 2007 and want to monitor the performance of my car, diagnose and rectify problems and tune the car at home using my laptop.
Which all hardware and software is recommended. I have searched it on internet but haven't got a satisfactory answer, Thanks

I'm located in the United States, where alas, the Alto is not sold.
I really would like to have one, but have to settle for a 3cyl 1 liter geo metro which is basically a Suzuki Swift with a smaller motor.
I am not at all aware of any diagnostic software that would work in your case.
There is software available for the US mandated diagnostic systems, but I believe that's only a US sort of thing.
It would probably be more cost effective to investigate some of the handheld automotive combination VOM/Oscilliscopes that exist today.
With knowledge of power train control strategies and systems, you could probably use a multi-scope tool and design most of your own diagnostic and tuning procedures.
Most of my experience is with the 1986-1992 Suzuki SJ413 (Samurai, or Jimny) as it's called in some other countries.
Sorry i couldn't be more help, but this is a little out of my field of expertise.

David Scott

Questions regarding the advisability of different kinds of modifications to Samurai/Sidekick/Tracker for various kinds of off-road usage. IF IT'S NOT A SAMURAI/SIDEKICK/TRACKER, I MAY ENTIRELY AT MY OPTION, MAKE A GENERALIZED STAB AT THE ANSWER, BUT WHEN YOU ASK NON-SAMURAI SORT OF STUFF, REMEMBER THAT i'M NO LONGER IN A FIELD I KNOW WELL, AND SOME OF MY RESPONSES WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE OTHER THAN GENERAL INFO. The last Suzuki motorcycle I've had any experience with is a 1966 X-6, when I owned it in 1967.

I've been a professional mechanic for over thirty five years, live in the center of the Rocky Mountains, and have been active in exploring the old mining/4wd roads for decades. I've specific experience with Samurai modification, because that's my personal vehicle.

Thirty five years of advanced, intensive classes for experienced professionals only. Manufacturer seminars and training classes averaging four to six weeks per year. I'm now a professional heavy duty fleet mechanic, and no longer deal with issues such as MIL (check engine) lights, and electronics issues on late Suzukis such as Vitara.