Suzuki/1992 Suzuki samurai

Question
I was driving my samurai and I heard a little pop and I lose power to my fuel pump and I lose spark to myspark plugs I put a new computer in it and still the same thing

Answer
Let's go back to the basics to nail this down.
Is it mechanical - is the cam timing correct, and does it have good compression?
Do you still not have spark?
Do you have power to the fuel pump and fuel pressure?
You really need to get a factory manual(all the aftermarket manuals I've seen are sad, second rate imitations that will probably be mostly useless given the symptoms you have)
Basics again - determine whether power to the computer and the relays is actually really present, and whether there is appropriate power everyplace, starting with the battery supply to the fuseblock, ignition switch, computer, etc.  Don't neglect to check grounds, they are actually slightly more often the cause of electrical malfunctions than power issues.
Sometimes, it's quick and easy, and sometimes it can take days to find the problem.
Remember - the problem is what it is, and it takes what it takes to find it.
Be methodical, and while checking stuff that's easy to get to first is ok, make certain you don't skip anything just because it's hard to get access to.  

Suzuki

David Scott