Suzuki/Suzuki Swift 2009 1.6

Question
Hi there I have a Japanese Suzuki swift I am looking for CV joint half shaft assembly but don't know where to buy one. Would you recommend me any contact including sites if possible. I have been researching the web for almost a week and have not been able to find

Answer
I suggest using a search for "rebuilt Suzuki Swift half shaft" consider using the word "driveshaft"
I live in the USA, and do drive a Swift - it's a 1991 3cyl 1.0L Swift made in Canada badged as a Chevrolet and was sold in the US.  I only know of US sources for parts, which is of little help to you - Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Suzuki

David Scott