Suzuki/Suzuki Swift 2009 1.6

Hi there I have a Japanese Suzuki swift I am looking for CV joint half shaft assembly but don't know where to buy one. Would you recommend me any contact including sites if possible. I have been researching the web for almost a week and have not been able to find

I suggest using a search for "rebuilt Suzuki Swift half shaft" consider using the word "driveshaft"
I live in the USA, and do drive a Swift - it's a 1991 3cyl 1.0L Swift made in Canada badged as a Chevrolet and was sold in the US.  I only know of US sources for parts, which is of little help to you - Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

David Scott

Questions regarding the advisability of different kinds of modifications to Samurai/Sidekick/Tracker for various kinds of off-road usage. IF IT'S NOT A SAMURAI/SIDEKICK/TRACKER, I MAY ENTIRELY AT MY OPTION, MAKE A GENERALIZED STAB AT THE ANSWER, BUT WHEN YOU ASK NON-SAMURAI SORT OF STUFF, REMEMBER THAT i'M NO LONGER IN A FIELD I KNOW WELL, AND SOME OF MY RESPONSES WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE OTHER THAN GENERAL INFO. The last Suzuki motorcycle I've had any experience with is a 1966 X-6, when I owned it in 1967.

I've been a professional mechanic for over thirty five years, live in the center of the Rocky Mountains, and have been active in exploring the old mining/4wd roads for decades. I've specific experience with Samurai modification, because that's my personal vehicle.

Thirty five years of advanced, intensive classes for experienced professionals only. Manufacturer seminars and training classes averaging four to six weeks per year. I'm now a professional heavy duty fleet mechanic, and no longer deal with issues such as MIL (check engine) lights, and electronics issues on late Suzukis such as Vitara.