Swimming & Diving/losing weight

Question
hello. can i lose my weight through swimming exercise?

Answer
Of course! Here's an analogy that will help you answer this question using your own
logic & reasoning. Assuming you have a savings account:(+) means you have "plus" amount
of savings; (-) means you have "minus" amont of savings. As you add (+)money to your
savings acct., the account gets larger; if you continue to spend (using credit) you
will(lose) &  be on debit side & your acct; gets smaller.
Gaining and/or losing weight uses same principles:Swimming, biking, running, getting
involved in different sports activities = burninng calories = losing weight; staying
inactive [burning little calories]= gaining weight/getting LARGER! Therefore: swimming
or any activity where you're active for at least 20 minutes ON A DAILY BASIS helps
burn calories which = maintaining or losing weight. However,for this plan to be
effective, diet plays a crucial factor. If you eat [intake] add (+) food (calories) to your
normal routine diet, you're going to negate losing (-) or burning off those calories.
Good, effective dieting means eating limited amounts of meat (lean) is preferable,
intake of veggies of ALL different colors is great!Limiting beverages that contain
lots of sugars and artificial sweeteners (example, sodas, soft drinks; juices are
great. DRINK WATER ONLY WHEN YOU'RE THIRSTY. Conclusion: weight control and/or
loss of weight requires adding up lots of minuses and limiting the plusses!!  
Understood!  I'm sure you got it..

Swimming & Diving

Kenneth Pollock