Swimming & Diving/Dropping time for 50 free

Question
Currently I have a 26.98 50 free time (although on taper). My usual is a 27.3ish. and really want to got to state this year in November. The state qualifying time is 24.92.  I am now training with a park district team, doing my own dryland workouts at home and then will start the high school season in August with doubles.  Is it possible for me to drop about 2.5 seconds by then (about 4 months) and what can I do to get my time down?

Answer
Alyssa: Before I  give you my best advice  tell me  (1) what dryland workouts (at home) are you doing? (2) starting  H.S. season w/doubles? what does that mean? (3)Do you have another swim stroke that's almost as good or as good as your freestyle? (4) what other sport, if any, do you excel in or like?  (lastly)In  what State do you reside?  ASAP  thanks  ken  

Swimming & Diving

Kenneth Pollock