Swimming & Diving/underwater dolphin kick

Question
Hi Ken

When I do the underwater kick the so called 5th stroke I surface very quickly. What should I do to remain much longer underwater.

Thank you. Your reply is very much appreciated.

Eddie

Answer
Hi Ed: to give you a more infinitive, helpful solution to your question, I really need some more info like (assuming you're talking about the dolphin kick): A-What are you utilzing this kick for? Is is incorporated in a racing turn?  B-An underwater swim for swimming distance?
C-Refining/Swimming Butterfly??. D- If none of the above, why the concern that you're surfacing too quickly.  If you can be more descriptive regarding  any or all of the above or other related issue please reply. I'll be glad to help (I'm sure I can)  Ken

Swimming & Diving

Kenneth Pollock