Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance/stuck filter cap on above ground spa

Comeinhandy wrote at 2014-04-16 10:33:30
It depends on the type of top you have but what you need is a tool with a long handle for a lot of leverage. Every year I have problems with the top of my choline dispenser and the top of my sand filter. I recently made a tool for these, shown in my video on youtube (comeinhandynow channel) here:

Regards Jon  

Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance

Any questions regarding pool,spa pumps and motors. Any pool and spa operations, problems, chemistry and maintenance. Filters, Heaters, Cleaners,Salt Water Systems. Also consider solar power to heat your home, spa and pool using the power of the sun. Sand changes, liner replacement, pump repair, leak detection, openings, closings, control systems and motorized valves. General pool operation questions for new to pool owners.

Over 8 years as a field service technician in pools over 40 years as an electronic field service technician in process control and metrology (precision measurement). Having worked in depth with pool and spa leaks and solutions we are the experts. Years of rebuilding motors. Insulation testing and Solar power.Replaced many liners, pumps, filters and heaters, sand changes. Pumps not priming, pumps humming or leaking. Pool construction and new plumbing as well as leak repairs.

ALLExperts spa volunteer ALLExperts pool volunteer

Perhaps one day pool and spa articles.

Electronics technology Pool and Spa certified tech Precision Measurement certified tech

AllExperts Volunteers of the Month

Doctors, Dentist, Lawyers and their thieves.