Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance/Fibreglass Pool: Calsium Build up

Question

We have a fiberglass pool, and just opened it for the summer. There is a thin layer of white stuff (assumed it was calcium) found on the sides of the swimming pool.
We have taken the pool brush and got some of the sides but it would take long to take everything off.

Is there a way to get rid of this build up on a faster manner or prevent this from happening again?

Do one get a pool product for this?

P.S: I'm living in South Africa.

My email address is : .

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

Answer
LSI
LSI  
This is the case of LSI (langelier Saturation Index) Kindly study the parameter and It seems you might require add Acid.
Since Quantity can only given once all the parameters are Known.
If you are unable to understand kindly write back with the parameters mentioned I will work out for you.

Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance

Manish J.Joshi