Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance/Calcium in brand new gunite pool

Our pool was built in March of 2012 in Ohio. I tested ph and chlorine daily and had everything else tested 1-2 times a month at a local pool shop, nothing was ever "off" except the ph which was always high so I added about 3 gallons of muratic acid every 10 days. When the pool was opened this spring it had spots all over the bottom. When I contacted my builder I was told it was calcium deposits and that I had not balanced my water, the calcium was high. I had taken my water to get tested before closing, the day after it was opened and the only thing off was the ph which was so high they couldn't read it. I again took the water to get tested and the calcium was still fine. I told the contractor this and they told me I had to sand the pool. I then found another pool that the contractor built that has this same issue. Now the contractor admitted that the issue was "bad plaster" and was told he would sand it, he never finished the job. Now once again they have flipped back to telling us it is bad water chemistry and not their problem. Do you know what causes this in a pool that was not even a year old? We are sick!

All pool problems are due to the Water Chemistry.
For a pool LSI ( langeliar Saturation Index) give the correct picture.
If LSI is positive and above 0.3it indicates scaling and negative and above -0.3it corrodes the metals.
Attaching the JPEG image downloaded from net for calculations.

Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance

Manish J.Joshi

Planning, Design, execution, Installation, maintaining, FINA/SPATA/ISPE standards,Trouble shooting in water, Design of filters,U.V, Rain water harvesting, waterparks, themeparks, amusement parks, playground equipments, water slides and spas, Tiling, waterproofing, Feasibility studies

Last fifteen (15)years water industry Especially waterparks, wavepools, swimming pools, spas,

H2O The water Specialist website:- waterparks.in

B.E. major in Construction Engg. M.B.A. Finance

JVPD club India, MCF club India, HFIL in India