Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance/Inground Spa Seating Layout

Question
Pool spa
Pool spa  
Hello,
We are in the process of building a new pool/spa. Our spa will be a 7' x 10' rectangle. What is the best step/seating configuration to accommodate both adults and children, and also to maximize foot well space? Are there standard step and bench depths?  What is the standard overall depth of an inground spa? I have enclosed the current plan for our spa that only shows a long entrance step/shallow bench along the back and a single seat bench around the perimeter. I understand that we could consider splitting the perimeter seat bench into two levels. Do we also need an additional step to the center? Thank you very much for your guidance.

Answer
Spa Seat -H2O
Spa Seat -H2O  
The seats would be at longer side of the spa i.e. 10 feet side.
I would recommend a water depth of 30 inches.
In order to save space I would recommend a SS ladder since a steps Riser is 6 inches and tread would be 12 inches and 5 steps would take 5 feet of space.
The height of the seat would be 22inches finish from floor finish of the pool.
Attached is the ideal seat of spa and pipe sizes.

Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance

Manish J.Joshi