Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance/only one of four spa jets working

only one of four jets has anything coming out of my spa attached to my pool. I can see standing water in the vent pipe. I tried blowing into the air intake with a vacuum which produced air out of all jets.water is now in vent pipe again and only one jet produces bubbles

Sorry for delay.
Is it occured now from beginning since I can think of wrong connection or if it afterwards then it could be some debris in the nozzle.
Remove the nozzele faceplate pass MS wire (ones used to binding reinforcement in concrete) it will flush all debris if it is present.

Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance

Manish J.Joshi

Planning, Design, execution, Installation, maintaining, FINA/SPATA/ISPE standards,Trouble shooting in water, Design of filters,U.V, Rain water harvesting, waterparks, themeparks, amusement parks, playground equipments, water slides and spas, Tiling, waterproofing, Feasibility studies

Last fifteen (15)years water industry Especially waterparks, wavepools, swimming pools, spas,

H2O The water Specialist website:- waterparks.in

B.E. major in Construction Engg. M.B.A. Finance

JVPD club India, MCF club India, HFIL in India