Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance/Best way to fill void beneeth popped 5" concret pool

deep end
deep end  
Hi Manish.. this is a follow up question.
Tried to send pics but did not like .jpg format.
As mentioned earlier , concrete pool popped 5" on deep end. What is  dyi way to fill void  between pool bottom and ground?
You suggested sand to fill the void.  What is the easiest way to get it into the voids? The pool has two drains - one in the shallow end and one in the deep end. I have removed the drain plugs. In the deep drain I see the ground/crushed stone apx 4" from the bottom of the drain. In the shallow drain, I see the ground pretty much touching or at max 1/8" from the ground. I am thinking of possibly creating a slurry mixture of sand and water and pouring into the drains . what do you suggest? Thanks

Sorry to inform you but its difficult to do DIY since it requires special equipments to work for best results.
Since what is going to happen is once you fill water the due to in-balance the water will flow the cracks even if you fill with sand.
Best option is Injection grouting in which case you put cement sand slurry in the crack and slurry goes in the crack it is fixed

Above the two sites which I got from internet so you get idea about what is grouting.
What happens in grouting is explained in following link.  

Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance

Manish J.Joshi

Planning, Design, execution, Installation, maintaining, FINA/SPATA/ISPE standards,Trouble shooting in water, Design of filters,U.V, Rain water harvesting, waterparks, themeparks, amusement parks, playground equipments, water slides and spas, Tiling, waterproofing, Feasibility studies

Last fifteen (15)years water industry Especially waterparks, wavepools, swimming pools, spas,

H2O The water Specialist website:-

B.E. major in Construction Engg. M.B.A. Finance

JVPD club India, MCF club India, HFIL in India