Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance/Concrete pool popped 5" on deep end. What is dyi way to fill void between pool bottom and ground?

Concrete Pool was emptied to clean and paint .
Concrete pool popped 5" on deep end. What is  dyi way to fill void  between pool bottom and ground?
What material should be used?

From what you written I assume water table is above the deep end of the pool.
Its surprising that the pool has popped up.Since all the pools are designed for empty and filled situations.The other problem I foresee is leakage since from what you have written its the case of failure of concrete since concrete is a monolith structure and it cannot bend like steel. And if you observe closely inside it would have cracks in concrete.
Best option would be to fill sand around the pool but if you provide a pictures of pool inside and around the outside. I will be in better position to advice you.  

Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance

Manish J.Joshi

Planning, Design, execution, Installation, maintaining, FINA/SPATA/ISPE standards,Trouble shooting in water, Design of filters,U.V, Rain water harvesting, waterparks, themeparks, amusement parks, playground equipments, water slides and spas, Tiling, waterproofing, Feasibility studies

Last fifteen (15)years water industry Especially waterparks, wavepools, swimming pools, spas,

H2O The water Specialist website:-

B.E. major in Construction Engg. M.B.A. Finance

JVPD club India, MCF club India, HFIL in India