Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance/Spa nozzle in concrete pool

Question
Spa jet
Spa jet  
Hi there. I have a few spa jets installed in my pool. I have removed the internal with much hassles due to sand being stuck in them from debri being washed into the pool during rain floods. I have now picked up a leak from the pool by one of these jets housings and would like to know if there is a gasket that may be compromised. The part left in the pool has two holes on the rim so it looks like it can be turned out with a tool made to fit. I have attached a picture that looks similar to the jets I have but am unable to find a supplier in South Africa. Thanx for your help.

Answer
All the nozzeles for the spa I have come across do not have a  gasket.  But normally water would not leak from the nozzele since the pipe is embedded and the nozzele is put afterwards. So check the whether water is leaking from at the junction of pool and the pipe.

Swimming Pool & Spa Construction & Maintenance

Manish J.Joshi