Switzerland/visit swiss special cities

hello sir

I m intend to visit switzerland for first time next june , I m making my itinerary by myself , I want to visit geneva-zurich-lucrene-lugnao

I m now starting to reserve my hostels on each city , but I want from you to help me on arrange the above cities as nearest to each other notice that I have two options on arrival whether arrive on zurich airport or geneva airport , so let me know

how can I arrange the above cities due to the nearer distance for each other , as I didnt want to waste time also let me know the best transportation connection between the above cities ?

Hello Ahmed,
thank you for your enquiry. Basically it would be better to fly into Zürich to make your further journeys easier to Luzern and Lugano. And the best way to visit these cities would be to get a train pass, and visit by train. If you would need more assistance on this then please visit my website , where you can find further details.

Brigid O'Connor

Area: Bernese Obeland, Jungfrau Region, Lauterbrunnen, Mürren, Wengen, Interlaken. Topics: Travel, Accommodation, Tips, Insider Information, Family Holidays, Guided Hiking, Ski holidays, Ski School, Snowshoe trekking, Adventure, Summer holidays

Worked in Hotel Business dealing with guests for over 30years in Ireland and Switzerland. Living in this area for the past 28 years.Have assisted many family members visiting, and friends over the years to organise their vacation here. Indepth knowledge of the area with local contacts etc. I speak English and German.

School in Ireland; Professional Education Ireland; Since then Life's School!

Check out my Guestbook page on my website: for feedback from satisfied clients.