Switzerland/visit swiss special cities

Question
hello sir

I m intend to visit switzerland for first time next june , I m making my itinerary by myself , I want to visit geneva-zurich-lucrene-lugnao

I m now starting to reserve my hostels on each city , but I want from you to help me on arrange the above cities as nearest to each other notice that I have two options on arrival whether arrive on zurich airport or geneva airport , so let me know

how can I arrange the above cities due to the nearer distance for each other , as I didnt want to waste time also let me know the best transportation connection between the above cities ?

thanks

Answer
Hello Ahmed,
thank you for your enquiry. Basically it would be better to fly into Zürich to make your further journeys easier to Luzern and Lugano. And the best way to visit these cities would be to get a train pass, and visit by train. If you would need more assistance on this then please visit my website www.myswissholidaytips.com , where you can find further details.

Switzerland

Brigid O'Connor