Switzerland/cycle touring

Question
My sister and I have been looking at taking a bike trip in Switzerland in the Lake Constance area.  Do you have any web addresses of reliable tour companies in Switzerland?  The ones in the US that have trips there are expensive as compared to their European counterparts.  It is hard to tell who is legitimate/good from here in Minnesota.

Thank you Brigid.

Answer
Hi Mary, yes, you couldn't pick a nicer area for a bike tour. Mind you the Lake Constance (Bodensee) area is on the other side of the country from where I am. Though I have been there a few times, never on a bike. The following link should give a good idea of what is possible.
http://www.bodensee-radweg.com/en
The Island Mainau is a must. The biggest flower garden ever. And plenty of lovely restaurants. It is not clear what time of year you were planning, but I would recommend May. Then everything has woken up after the winter and the blooms are lovely. Also only one or two council areas have school holidays in May, so the area is not overcrowded.

I hope this information helps!

kind regards
Brigid

www.myswissholidaytips.com  

Switzerland

Brigid O'Connor