Switzerland/cycle touring

My sister and I have been looking at taking a bike trip in Switzerland in the Lake Constance area.  Do you have any web addresses of reliable tour companies in Switzerland?  The ones in the US that have trips there are expensive as compared to their European counterparts.  It is hard to tell who is legitimate/good from here in Minnesota.

Thank you Brigid.

Hi Mary, yes, you couldn't pick a nicer area for a bike tour. Mind you the Lake Constance (Bodensee) area is on the other side of the country from where I am. Though I have been there a few times, never on a bike. The following link should give a good idea of what is possible.
The Island Mainau is a must. The biggest flower garden ever. And plenty of lovely restaurants. It is not clear what time of year you were planning, but I would recommend May. Then everything has woken up after the winter and the blooms are lovely. Also only one or two council areas have school holidays in May, so the area is not overcrowded.

I hope this information helps!

kind regards

Brigid O'Connor

Area: Bernese Obeland, Jungfrau Region, Lauterbrunnen, Mürren, Wengen, Interlaken. Topics: Travel, Accommodation, Tips, Insider Information, Family Holidays, Guided Hiking, Ski holidays, Ski School, Snowshoe trekking, Adventure, Summer holidays

Worked in Hotel Business dealing with guests for over 30years in Ireland and Switzerland. Living in this area for the past 28 years.Have assisted many family members visiting, and friends over the years to organise their vacation here. Indepth knowledge of the area with local contacts etc. I speak English and German.

School in Ireland; Professional Education Ireland; Since then Life's School!

Check out my Guestbook page on my website: www.myswissholidaytips.com for feedback from satisfied clients.