Switzerland/Swiss trip

Question
Hi dear expert,
WE are a young couple visiting Switzerland for 3 days during May.this is our plan and I want to spend 200 Euros per day(including food,top 3 star hotel,public transport,enterance fees,....) . We are interested in scenic landmarks and historic monuments. Where do you offer to see in these trip especially in Switzerland?
Paris 25-27 May (2 nights)
Switzerland 27-30 May (3 nights)
Austria 30-35 May (5 nights)

Best regards
Amir

Answer
Hello Amir
I think you will have to revue your budget! Top 3* hotels will cost generally ca 120 ++ per night. Of course you do have an option of staying in hostels.
check out
www.valleyhostel.ch, www.jugendherberg.ch, www.alpenhof.ch

I can only give you information regarding the Bernese oberland region. Here you are near to the Eiger, Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn the lovely lakes of Thun and Brienz. THe living museum of Switzerland in Ballenbeerg and lots more.

at www.myswitzerland.com you will find detailed info.
at www.swisstravelsystem.com you will find lots of travel passes to choose from.
it is wisest to travel by train around switzerland.

Switzerland

Brigid O'Connor