Switzerland/Visit switzerland with a 4 year old

Question
Hello,
  I and my husband are planning a trip to Switzerland with our 4 year old son in May 2015 for around 10 days. We would be flying from India to Zurich or Geneva.  Our main areas of interests would be natural beauty, castles, exploring quaint towns and just relax.  With our 4 year old kid joining us on the trip, we would like to give higher priority to kid-friendly things to do.  Please advise on what would be good places to explore.

Thanks

Answer
hello there,
one thing about Switzerland is how family friendly it is! If you go to www.myswitzerland.com
you will find lots if info about places to go with small children.
At www.swisstravelsystem.com you will find information regarding train passes. Your child is under 6 so will travel free everywhere with you (trains, boats, busses, cablecars etc etc). You could get yourselves one of the train passes available and roam the country. There are living museum ( www.ballenberg.ch) which are fascinating. The Trummelbach falls, James Bond Breakfast on the Schilthorn mountain. Melida miniature museum .
There are lots of possibilities. These websites tell it all
good luck and enjoy  your trip.

Switzerland

Brigid O'Connor