You are here:

Systems Management/Work performed - no payment.


I'm not sure if this is the correct section.
I had performed some work for a business (without a contract - big mistake) and the owners are refusing to pay for services. Is there some type of lien and/or recourse I can use to get paid? The total bill is $1,320.

Since you don't have a contract you might not be able to take this legally. However, if you have all the papers related to the work from start to end, then you can talk to the officials you did the work for and negotiate the payment which agreeable to both of you.

Systems Management

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Can answer questions relating to WINDOWS and UNIX Platforms. Trouble shooting in WINDOWS. Commands and their usage in UNIX. Cannot answer questions in NETWORKING, though I would welcome questions and will try to answer as much as I can.


Has wide experience of 10+ Yrs in System Administration, Installation, Trouble shooting, Maintenance, etc. in WINDOWS and UNIX Platforms

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications, Master of Computer Applications

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]