Systems Management/Best way to backup and restore freshly installed OS and software on WindowsXP OS

franceflowers wrote at 2014-05-08 10:48:01
Surprise someone special with a special gift of assorted blossoms and many other eye-catching products wrapped up in your love and create magical moments to cherish lifelong. A Bottle of distinctive Champagne along with this Hamper surely adds extra sweetness in your relationship. So do not hesitate to visit Online shopping site and deliver your desired items to your loved ones anywhere in France at reasonable cost. Send Flowers to France and make your loved ones feel loved.

Systems Management

Can answer questions relating to WINDOWS and UNIX Platforms. Trouble shooting in WINDOWS. Commands and their usage in UNIX. Cannot answer questions in NETWORKING, though I would welcome questions and will try to answer as much as I can.

Has wide experience of 10+ Yrs in System Administration, Installation, Trouble shooting, Maintenance, etc. in WINDOWS and UNIX Platforms

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications, Master of Computer Applications